One of the world’s most expensive and exclusive zip codes in the United States, Aspen practically defines glitz, glamour, and glorious skiing. There’s so much happening in Aspen, that some visitors simply never make it to the slopes. It’s a winter wonderland and perfect for a Christmas destination.
For the three decades, The Little Nell has remained Aspen’s only AAA 5-Diamond and Forbes 5-Star hotel, making it a popular destination for those with a love for skiing, shopping with opulent taste. Known as the place to go to by international travelers. Aspen is cultivated on the finest level. A-list celebrities and Fortune 500 CEOs that visit are their to ski and be seen. Book in advance as the Nell’s luxury suites are the best in town, some of which are booked a year in advance for the holiday season.
This hotel is famous for so many reasons it’s known as the only ski-in-ski out hotel in town. A place where high heels have no residence in the daytime. I love meeting up with friends for hot cocoa and desserts sitting by the fireplace, admiring the ski fashion at its’ finest. A hot apple cider at the iconic Ajax Tavern, which planks out at snow level at the base of the mountain. Or popping into Betteridge Jewelry store is a must, a girl’s sanctuary, my favorite place to view all the amazing vintage pieces such as Cartier and David Webb.
A well known ski destination, this town’s history and offerings go much deeper. The dining scene in Aspen is second to none. Grab a quick sandwich at White House Tavern in this chic wood paneled restaurant. My favorite dish is the the kale salad and a side of the deviled eggs, while my friends love the crispy chicken sandwich and the honor burger. Another Aspen favorite is Jimmy’s. This restaurant has great hospitality and a carefully curated wine cellar. It is known for its globally-inspired cocktails. While others love the ribeye when dining there my favorite is the lamb chops. I love dining at L’Hostaria on the patio and enjoying Tagliatelle pasta or Jour De Fete for a quick gourmet breakfast or salad. This quaint, popular deli & French counter-serve cafe features a menu that is inspired by their El Salvadorian chef and French owner. Paradise Bakery & Café my absolute favorite is Aspen’s sweetest spot. For those of you that are gluten free this bakery also has a taste for you. Since 1976, they have been making bakery products in house. They have a great selection of handmade gelato that will send you straight to paradise!
Ski down the slopes in style with these must-have pieces. Take a look at some of my favorite chic Aspen looks.
1) Fendi hooded cropped-sleeve down ski jacket – MatchesFashion.com • 2) Toni Sailer sestriere technical-twill ski trousers – MatchesFashion.com • 3) Moncler X Moon Boot® après-ski boots – MatchesFashion.com · 4) Fendi logo shell ski gloves – MatchesFashion.com · 5) Perfect Moment Mountain Mission ski goggles – MatchesFashion.com · 6) Stella McCartney Falabella faux-leather belt bag – MatchesFashion.com
1) Yeezy Women’s Sweatpants • 2) Wolford Joan metallic ribbed-knit body – MatchesFashion.com • 3) Bogner Trois Vallées felt snow boots – MatchesFashion.com • 4) The Row tralman shearling coat – MatchesFashion.com • 5) Balenciaga ville grained-leather bowling bag – MatchesFashion.com • 6) Johnstons of Elgin Cashmere gloves – Net-A-Porter • 7) Valentino The Rockstud D-frame metal sunglasses – Net-A-Porter
1) Fendi embroidered cotton-jersey hoodie – Net-A-Porter · 2) Fendi wonders cotton-blend jersey track pants – Net-A-Porter · 3) Off-White quilted-down satin jacket – MatchesFashion.com · 4) Prada shearing-lined leather lace-up ankle boots – MatchesFashion.com · 5) Prada logo-print leather shoulder bag – MatchesFashion.com · 6) Westward Leaning stun D-frame matte-acetate sunglasses – MatchesFashion.com · 7) Fendi logo ski gloves – MatchesFashion.com
1) Wolford Colorado String Long-Sleeve Turtleneck Bodysuit – Bergdorf Goodman · 2) Tibi Faux Fur Belted Coat – Moda Operandi · 3) Westward Leaning Stun D-frame gold-tone and matte-acetate sunglasses – Net-a-Porter • 4) Yeezy Women’s Calabasas Sweatpants · 5) Valentino Rockstud leather hiking boots – MatchesFashion.com • 6) Fendi Kan I logo-print shearling shoulder bag – MatchesFashion.com • 7) Brunello Cucinelli Leather and cashmere gloves – Net-a-Porter
1) Prada Down-quilted technical-nylon padded coat – MatchesFashion.com • 2) Off-White modern stretch-jersey bodysuit – MatchesFashion.com • 3) Off-White Logo Leggings – MatchesFashion.com. • 4) Fendi Velvet-logo snow boots – MatchesFashion.com • 5) Balenciaga Printed leather gloves – Net-A-Porter · 6) Prada cat-eye acetate sunglasses – MatchesFashion.com • 7) Prada nylon double-zip belt bag – MatchesFashion.com